Tuesday, February 20, 2007

i heart nate

ok ladies you know who i mean. yes, cute, smart, artistic, designer, nate berkus. oh yeah and being oprah's friend certainly doesn't hurt. and if he couldn't be any more desirable (ok i know he's gay) he now has the chicest little apartment in the west end of Manhattan, my FAVORITE city. so yeah i heart nate! always have but now i heart him even more. do you think he needs another straight, past her prime,stay at home mom, girlfriend??? hey a girl can dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't say as I share your love of Manhattan but I sure love the pics you send from the Museum of Art!!

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

haha! yes those ARE good aren't they?! gee funny you should bring thta up, i think this week is the anniversary of that picture. mayeb i will post it jus for you. xo k

Anonymous said...

It seems like yesterday we were sitting down to enjoy our lunch when we got that little show. I guess "little isn't the word I should use." Wish we were there now!

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

amen! that would be AWESOME amy! i will meet you there anytime you name it.... i heart NY and you!

xo-k