Tuesday, February 12, 2008

took the words right out of my mouth!

this post could be me. sums it up. every beautiful word. i think some people poke fun at me, roll their eyes figuratively. camera always in my hand, sharing my found gold over and over with others who are ceratin to never be as excited as i am about it all. i was once told how someone else would rather participate than take pictures, but it is my way of participating. not only in the big events where everyone points and shoots, but in the everyday moments; sometimes messy, sad, quiet, mundane, silly or just plain pretty. it is my way of not only participating, but honoring and memorializing and celebrating, even in the trivial. so thank you jen lemen for the words i have always felt. i too need this for my soul.

No comments: