Thursday, March 20, 2008

things i am looking forward to, and some things i'm not.

thawing
melting
seeing color outdoors~ ever so tired of winter's monochromatic pallete
digging in the dirt
swinging
SPRING! and with spring brings VISITORS
finding health
being able to hop up off the floor without looking like i am 80
Tuesdays @ Wildroot Farm and my CSA membership!!!!!!!!
playing with my holga and nikkormat
making a trip to PA to see fam and friends
Sea Dogs

things i am NOT
neurosurgeon
urologist
my mammogram (yeah i SO want to be a dude these days)
not being able to run and play and throw babies over my head for awhile post surgeries
moving (mostly packing and unpacking; the move itself is a positive)
seeing my mom leave

2 comments:

Pumpkinmama said...

Sounds like some big changes coming your way - hope things go well.

And if spring doesn't arrive here soon I'm gonna go batty too.

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

yes, but change is good right?