Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sad


sad
Originally uploaded by mainemomma2007
not a good day for casey. her little body is the rashiest, most sensitive, unpredictable little thing. she suffers so terribly some days from unexplainable rashes. today was one of those days. so bad that the only relief i could gather for her was to soak her in an oatmeal bath. twice. then after she wrinkled up into the cutest raisin i've ever seen, she played with only a shirt and socks on for an hour so get some air on it, but still no relief. she looks at me with those big sad eyes pleading to for me to make it better . i recount everything she has eaten or touched and cannot pinpoint any 1 thing that stands out any different from yesterday when she was fine. it breaks my heart into a thousand tiny pieces. i am so sorry casey. mommy loves you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kristin, I hope you read this. Let me know if you do.

If you can get your hands on Boudreaux's Butt Paste, get it. They sell it at WalMart here.

The name is crazy (it was invented in my hometown, actually), but it is amazing. They make a baby wash now, too.

Good luck. I have rashy kiddos, too.