Sunday, February 01, 2009

one word project : LOVE

shutter sisters began a creative new idea and monthly challenge today, the one word project.  simply put, choose a word as a theme each month, then shoot shots that pertain to your word.  i originally thought i would start with 'hope', that being such a theme for me last year beginning with my hope notes, and growing from there.   then i thought well maybe 'grateful' since i am engrossed in my 365 of gratitude already.   but then i thought maybe a new word would be better, make me think outside of those boxes just a little.  perhaps a new word would spark some creativity.   so i choose LOVE.  

9 comments:

Char said...

great choice - I'm choosing "emerge" because of the things that have happened to me over the past year...2009 will be my emergence.

I've loved this shot of yours.

Anonymous said...

Hope, Grateful (which I first read as Graceful), Love....


It's all SO YOU. Especially the graceful one.
:)
xxoo,
a.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Great word for the month of LOVE :)

I chose "Harmony"

mrs boo radley said...

This is a great picture. Your blog is such a haven for me.

Misty Sparks :) said...

Oh, that photo is just too precious for words! I could see it on a Hallmark card for Valentine's Day. So cute and lovely, all at the same time. Love it! My word for the One Word Project is Transformation.

Sew Fab Martha said...

Absolutely perfect word for your one word month!
My one word is focus!

Leacayoungart said...

My word is amore....great minds.

montague said...

wonderful! lovely image too!

Anonymous said...

ts an amazing blog..
thanks for sharing this information....
cheer
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free