happy flare friday all! here are some of my fave flickr flares from earlier this week.
i hope the sun comes out today. it played fickle yesterday. in, then out, then in, then right back out! i have missed catching the light this week. the weekend promises to be FULL of light, warm light. oh i hope it keeps its promise. oh i need a playlist. i forgot about that too this week. i feel like i am coming off this weird adrenaline push. 2 weeks of caring for sick kids and being very sick myself yet push push pushing through each day. now that they are better, and i am feeling whipped, forgetful, off balance. so an impromptu playlist it is. off the cuff ....hmmmm think sun. week 9 of 52 playlists:
- here comes the sun ~ beautiful george harrison
- good day sunshine ~ beatles
- sunrise ~ norah jones
- waiting on a sunny day ~ the boss (title is so very me)
- pocket full of sunshine ~ natasha bedingfield
- soak up the sun ~ sheryl crow
- sunny ~ this version jamiroquai
- walking on sunshine ~ katrina and the waves
- sunshine day (ROFL!!!!) ~ brady bunch kids ... i watched this show ALL the time as a kid. so funny now.
UPDATE: greeblepix winner was announced a little bit ago, alas i was not the winner. the winner was sebrina, aka sunmamma, with her lovely flower shot. congrats to her and thanks to all of you who took the time to vote.