Sunday, May 10, 2009

the momma in me

i am blessed
i share my life, my every day, with 3 amazing little (one not so little anymore) ones.  
they made me a momma
they give every day a purpose
i feel amazed seeing the world through their eyes
they surprise me 
they make me so very proud
they also can make me very tired
but oh so loved
having 1 on the verge of growing up, and 2 small ones just beginning their journey, i see how very quickly it all goes.  
i try my best to be mindful
hopeful
curious
creative
steadfast
honest
loving
a good listener
and hugger
kisser of boo-boos
cheerleader
defender
peace keeper
homemaker
colorer
assistant builder
first mate
princess mommy
friend
shoulder to cry on
soft place to fall
mom

mostly i just love to watch the magic that is them.

happy mother's day to all the mommas 

and a special thank you to my mom.  
for her love, her help, her friendship, i am ever grateful.

and taylor, kellen, & casey,  momma loves you SO!  thanks for filling my days with so much life.







8 comments:

myinspired♥{sandra} said...

beautiful.....
happy mother's day!

mrs boo radley said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Grey Street Girl said...

I love this little collage. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Michelle said...

Aren't dandelions the best?

I just followed your link from Vintage Chica's list...what a beautiful blog!

Happy Mother's Day to you!
--Michelle

childplay said...

Happy mother's day! That was a super great post. :)

It's made me cry mom tears, which are both happy and sad at the same time.

Cheers!

Char said...

beautiful

mistybliss said...

beautiful images and words! You really are wonderful Mama...
love you x

jessica said...

Wow.. feels very happy to go through this blog...
cheer
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free