Friday, July 24, 2009

helloooooo friday!

happy friday
no flares going on here in this part of the world today.  another (said with an unhappy tone) rainy day.
summer will be over before it arrives at this point.  do we dare set our hopes on an indian summer?   i did happen to catch some light on monday when the sun was out and beautiful (above).   i just wish i wasn't hunting for sunshine.  but anyway, my little kiddos are fighting off germs.  hubby has next week off,  so if we can get healthy, we hope to take a little trip.  and if not, we will kick back and relax here.   i hear sun cures bronchitis.  ok no, maybe not, but it does cure my sour mood.  yes indeed!   i think i may take a mini break here and see you all in a week.  but who knows?  you know me, maybe i won't be able to stay away from this space for a whole week.  i just feel a little sparse on things to write these days.   so if inspiration strikes i will be here, i promise.   until then i'll leave you with a little summer eye candy.  just looking at these makes me happy and warm and yes a tad jealous all at once.
don't they just scream summertime?
{*click for photographer's links}
xo!

7 comments:

Jen said...

as soon as I looked at the collage I could hear Sublime's "Summertime and the livin's easy..." and of course my old favorite Will Smith's Summertime:) I'm much more of a fall and winter fan as you know but it was nice to daydream for a minute about a carefree summer! xo

Char said...

sorry about the kiddos being sickly - hope they're better soon.

have a great weekend

mrs boo radley said...

Pretty summeritity!

Jody said...

Oooh I love you Kristen!! You put My lemon photo in your collage =)

I know today sucked here too in Jersey. BUT the sun peeked out. And it rained when I got to work but there was a rainbow and....

OPPs. Sorry I got carried away. Love your work so much..enjoy your night!

steph said...

What a beautiful summer mosaic! I miss Maine right about now, EVEN with the rain!

daniela said...

such a gorgeous collection, so inspiring. what a tough summer...perhaps it will show up after all and surprise. any day now, i just know it.....

Sarah-Ji said...

Oh, ha! I think I spy...my hubby's sneaker!

What a great bunch of photos, Kristin!