Saturday, September 05, 2009

if you need me...

...i'll be here.

soaking all i can out of our last days of summer.

out of my last days with kellen before the big school day on tuesday.

all these changes have me emotional.
even so, kellen deserves my every good mood ~ my laughter ~my love~ and fun. 
he deserves great new memories to be made of the summer he was 5.  
and little casey deserves all the time she can get with her big brother and very best friend, before it is just she and i at home.  

so me, and this heart of mine, will do our best to remember all of this, and soak up every wonderful beautiful moment while we can. 

8 comments:

Char said...

soak it up in big glorious and delicious doses. big hugs

Kristen said...

We are doing the same on this long weekend. Camping in the backyard and lots of time with Daddy. Ava starts preschool next week, and it will just be me and Tyson for some QT a few days a week. I can't even imagine sending her to Kindergarten yet!!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

sweetsalty kate said...

You are so stunningly talented.

Maegan Beishline said...

You're both going to do great on Tuesday! It's wonderful that you can put your"game face" on for him...they really just want to see us happy!

Stacie Errera said...

your words and images inspire me. thank you.

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

I hope you have a smooth transition back to school. It's a tough time of the year for so many of us. I even blogged about it today!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

gonzomama said...

those photos!!
enjoy your weekend soaking it up!! hugs to you. and a high five to the boy. hope he has a great first week.

leaca said...

ah sweet.