Friday, November 12, 2010

hello friday


this friday i am a bit of a busy bee.

you can find me here today, sharing a post on capturing "slices of life". something i find very near to my heart these days.
(thank you darrah)

then myself and 2 other creative ladies are "defying gravity" this week at the exquisite corpse collective.
(thank you kristen)

i am always honored and humbled when someone contacts me and asks me to write a post or participate in a photography collaboration. i love joining forces and sharing ideas on creativity motherhood and life. i am a lucky girl.

the sun is out, my leaves are mostly cleared, i enjoyed a great day outdoors yesterday with my littlest ones, i finally found fabric to finish casey's quilt, and i am excited to share sushi with my hubby tonight while watching a movie at home.
happy friday everyone.
any fun plans???
xo!

3 comments:

darrah parker said...

Happy Friday, Kristin! It is MY honor to have you on my blog today, sharing your slice of life. Thank you! Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

Unknown said...

stunning photo!

i have no fun plans. just catching up on the tudors and doing laundry :] haha

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

sounds like a great weekend! when i was a little younger my idea of a great date was not take-out and a movie at home in my own living room...but it is
now! : ) funny how things change.