Monday, March 21, 2011

gratitude


"None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful." ~Mother Teresa

i was honored to stand with 3 beautiful ladies, Erika, Jessica and Laura for our Love for Japan sale last week. the sale has ended with amazing numbers that i just had to share with you all here.
we sold 63 prints!
never did i imagine such a large number.
we are humbled and honored by your generosity and support.
this means an amazing donation of $1121.33 will soon be on its way to the International Committee of the Red Cross.
thank you Erika for inviting me along for this beautiful ride and for all your hard work behind the scenes.
and thanks to all of you out there who purchased and made this incredible donation possible.
together we have done a very good thing. this fills my heart.
thank you.
xo.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

yay!
It was my honor to buy #60.

thea said...

that's fantastic!!! I'm off to donate to... help a little more :)

thea.
xx

(spoonful)

Sandra Lundy said...

I am so happy that it worked out so well. I just received my print today and it's beautiful. Thank you ladies so much...for the love you spread and the help you're giving. xo