Thursday, December 22, 2011

love thursday

tilt by kristin~mainemomma
tilt, a photo by kristin~mainemomma on Flickr.

winter beauty and inspiration.

today is our first official day of winter break. kids are home, craziness is already ensuing. laughter, running, harmonica, giggles, more running. last night we sat up past bed time watching the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular on Netflix together on the couch. I remember going as a kid with my dad and step mom on a bus to nyc at christmastime. it truly IS magic especially when you are 3 feet tall! everything is huge and grand. watching that last night took me back to being small. i hope to share that grandeur with my little ones ones. we took taylor there at age 8 (the spring after 9/11) and i am always so glad we did. now we need to share the beauty of nyc one day with our little ones. last night just brought that all back to me.

happy love thursday everyone.

No comments: