Thursday, February 09, 2012

milestones

39 by kristin~mainemomma
39, a photo by kristin~mainemomma on Flickr.

batman reigned over a fun 40th birthday yesterday.
one very chocolatey, very rich cake was enjoyed.

i think my hubby felt as special and loved as he truly is.

he and i have spent half our 20's, ALL of our 30's, and now are now embarking on this new decade of our 40's together. he just crossed the line 17 days before i, but i am right behind, so excited for this new stage in our lives.

happy birthday to him.
i love you j.
xo,
me

4 comments:

Kimberly June said...

Holy batcake! Sorry I couldn't resist. :)

Jill said...

A man that you can live decades with is worth his price in chocolate! Hope he enjoyed the day :)

Unknown said...

The best is truly yet to come....I have found my 50's to be the best decade of my life....smiles

gkgirl said...

awesome cake...lovvve the candles!