what i want to remember about nine:
- the year you taught yourself how to do a handstand and a one handed cartwheel
- the year you won "most promising dancer" award at your dance school
- the year you found out you definitely had allergies, no cats or bee stings for you
- you requested Totoro on your jack-o-lantern
- you moved up to the advanced Irish step class and tried hard shoes for the first time ever
- we took our first ever trip to Maratha's Vineyard as a family where you dug clams and actually ate one!
- you won a bike at school, but then re-donated it to another student because you already had a bike and wanted someone else who needed it more to have the new one
- you mastered your new snow tube
- you gave harper thousands of kisses
- you started middle school (!!!)
- your great teachers were Mrs Lees for 3rd grade (i think a big fave of yours) and now Mrs Allen for 4th
- you are an AVID reader
- you still collect all things tiny. right now, heavy on the shopkins :)
- your favorite things: writing, mac n cheese, chicken caesar salads, the color yellow, the song "America's Sweetheart", playing outside, your best buddies kailee and charlotte, dancing, favorite puppy, sleeping in, and laughing
i admire your spunk, your spirit, your brain, your physical strength in that amazing tiny body of yours, your smile that lights up a room, your sense of humor, your kindness.
LOVE you kiddo!