Friday, April 17, 2009

a place in the sun

week 8 of 52 playlists
stevie week
the magical stevie wonder.
seems a kind way to end out any week.
sweet tunes and some sweet light.
happy flare friday!
the weekend here looks to be real, honest to goodness, spring.  i am so ready. 
these songs just make me dance!  (chair dancing right now) 
dance on into your weekend!!!!

update:
 ok i totally messed up the link to my own fave stevie song!  just the kind of day i am having.  so i fixed it and now it IS actually my fave song.  have a listen.  i have it playing LOUD!  i need it.  NEED.

7 comments:

Matt Allen Photography said...

this shot is GREAT! and thanks for reminding me that I should listen to more Stevie Wonder. I think my favorite one of his is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQfWJNWe3I

happy friday!

Carmen said...

Love this pic! LOVE it!

Char said...

you always have the greatest play lists! I'm still loving on my Nick Drake this morning as I'm moving slow.

A said...

another great picture of flare!

Anonymous said...

That image makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

I love your feetsy shots! And I can totally picture you rockin out to those songs. You have such an alive spirit!

Sheri Reed said...

love that stevie-ness. sigh.