someone tags you and you are to take a photo and share 10 things about yourself.
then you tag 10 others and the game rolls on.
i was tagged by tiff.
i love reading what others wrote and learning insights into them i may never have guessed.
here was mine.
- i hate things on my feet (i am a barefoot girl), especially toe socks! so i find it ironic that i chose them for my shot today.
- i raid my teenager daughter's closet for many shots. hence these toe socks, not mine... hers. :)
- i do not feel my physical age and emotional age match up. my body truly feels all its 37 (soon to be 38 years plus some) but mentally i still feel a lot like a silly teenager or twentysomething. some days when it dawns on me i am a momma a silly teenager it shocks me.
- i wish i had style.
- i have big boobs. too big. (sorry just a fact) i wish i did not. this is why you will rarely, if ever, see a full body shot of me. if i could wake up tomorrow and they would be smaller i would smile, but i am too chicken to get a reduction so they are what they are.
- i used to be the girl who dreamed of jumping out of an airplane. now i am the woman terrified of flying. how does that happen? i hope to rekindle a little more adventure in my life this year.
- i am truly a good girl, but i can talk trash. it is a "gift" that has served me well my many years as a bartender.
- i thoroughly love food. i love photos of food. i love the colors of food. the smells of food. i love to cook good food. i especially love to eat good food. i think i am an adventurous eater.
- i can be a bit of a conundrum. on one hand i am stubbornly independent- cut from the same cloth as my mom. but on the other hand i am a helpless romantic. sometimes these traits do not match up well in my favor.
- i was always an artistic kid. drawing, singing, playing piano, but then i "grew up" and responsibility replaced that side of me for so many years. now that i have found that part of me again i hope to nurture it always and never let it slide again.