what do you do when you and your best friend come across a fuzzy lobster with "cheapest tail in town" on the front of his shirt and "eat me" on the back? you pose with him of course!
and then laugh, just like the guy in the background is doing.
my best friend flew in for 2.5 days.
- held hands
- shared home cooked meals and baked an apple pie
- went to the beach
- played army men
- played kitchen
- ate oysters at J's
- went to our favorite place, fore street
- had dessert at street &co.
- sang LOUD and proud to "ladies night" which just happened to come on the radio on our ride back home.
- talked and talked and talked
- tried hard to remember all it was we SO wanted to share with each other since the last time you saw one another so many months ago.
- toasted over wine and then chocolate chip cookies.
- laughed in the morning when neither of us slept very well since the bartender must have served us caffeinated coffee at 10pm when we both asked for decaf. GAH!
- played a few games of soccer and dodge ball, and yes even more army men.
we love you.