Monday, December 06, 2010

special offers

Whitney of Bel Kai Designs, is offering all readers a holiday sale. 10% off all Capture Collection Necklaces, including my "WISH" necklace pictured above, all this week. Just place an order by Dec 10th to take advantage of this sale. discount code 'shuttersisters' . All orders placed by Dec 10th are guaranteed in time for Christmas delivery.

Also, I am having an 'End of Year' clearance sale in my shop.
All postcard sets are now HALF price!
Regularly $10.00, now only $5.00 for a set of 4 cards.
All orders placed by Dec 17th will be in your home before the holiday. They would make a nice stocking stuffer for any snail mail loving friends or family.
Please click on over to my etsy shop and check out the pretty postcard designs and take advantage of my clearance sale. thank you! xo.

No comments: