SOOOO i have been home all week, no driving orders, this left me with some time to cruise blogland more than usual. and i found a few things to fill my daydreams with.
so this coming week i hope to do a few of the following:
- have a cupcake fondue party. oh yes we will.
- add gingham to my life. i was searching for the perfect gingham dress but instead came across this and these.
- i want to cuff my jeans, wear a cute top, a pair of these and paint my toes hot pink.
- get a tattoo - re pierce my nose - dye my hair pink to match my toes (ok probably, not but i like to type it anyway.)
- finish reading this book
- draw something awesome in sidewalk chalk.
- have a picnic, maybe 2. one with sushi. and inside if we have to.
- start a new quilt project. love this idea and i have deep love for these fabrics.
- beach comb our little cove.
- try my hand at making cascarones. i foresee a big mess of broken egg shells, but dang they look so cute and happy i have to try. and if i succeed we can take them outside and break them all over the ground, and that sounds like fun!
- seek out soft green grass anywhere we can and lie in it.
- maybe have a few dance parties and couch forts (outside sheet forts would be WAY better but spring has only just sprung so it might be a little too cold yet.) speaking of, i would love a tipi.
- take naps, be lazy, cuddle up, find sun patches to warm in, smell my kids' hair (sunshine/fresh air/salty sweaty hair is THE.BEST.EVER.) and deep fry some pickles.