Monday, December 19, 2011

counting down

maine "lobstah" by kristin~mainemomma
maine "lobstah", a photo by kristin~mainemomma on Flickr.

13 days til new years day & The Lobster Dip!

73% to my goal as of this morning. Thank you to all who have already donated. If you have even $1 to give, please click on over and help me reach my goal of $1000.00. all going to The Special Olympics of Maine organization.

I will be "freezin' for a reason" in honor of all of you. thank you.

13 days... oh my goodness. last night was 12 degrees here. the coldest so far this winter. made for a very chilly morning. thank goodness the dip is at noon. gives the day a little chance to 'warm up' before diving in..... :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

i can't even imagine! How long do you have to 'dip' for? Yikes! Love that you're freezin for a reason! You rock.