my grown up winter list:
- time cuddled together indoors under a fuzzy blanket
- mugs of hot chocolate served with buttered toast sprinkled with cinnamon & sugar for dipping (takes me right back to my childhood)
- the smell of cloves and cinnamon simmering on my stove top
- scent of fresh cut pine
- the warmth and weight of the extra quilt on our bed
- frosted window panes
- comfy soft slippers
- a bulky sweater
- the rosy cheeks of my little ones when they come in from the cold
- sled rides
- holiday music on our record player
join me at Everyday Storytellers today and share your thoughts.
what do you look forward to in wintertime?
happy friday everyone.
we have a busy weekend ahead of breakfast with friends, a school friend birthday party, and a certain special tree to find, cut down, bring home and decorate.