Friday, June 15, 2012

vinyl.

last year my mom moved to the deep south. she left in my care her vinyl collection and turntable. this began my new addiction, finding the vinyl of my youth, preferably cheap. i love the bins at goodwill and a good yard sale for many things, now vinyl is on that list.

today i am playing with my vinyl at O+U because some vinyl may not have great music, but can make for a great photo op. or if you are lucky,  they have both. you'll have to click on over to see the shenanigans.  barry, linda and michael were a few to join in the fun....
have you ever shot a headcover? (not just for heads these days)
you should.
SO FUN!

"The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.” 
-Bruce Springsteen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love finding hole in the wall used record shops. i can lose an enormous amount of time flipping through them all. such a great feeling when you find THE one, it's like winning the lottery :)