Sunday, October 28, 2012

otherworldly

292 by kristin~mainemomma
292, a photo by kristin~mainemomma on Flickr.
i was here.
to a landscape truly indescribable.
desert
mountains (almost treeless)
turbines
cloudless skies
bluest blues
an amazing gathering of women from london, canada, the netherlands, and all over the us.
300 photos in my camera from the past 7 days in california at shutter sisters Oasis.
a few polaroids that i love in my hands.
a trinket or 2 to remind me of it all.
there were tacos, a dance party, sissy bingo, red velvet cupcakes, tram ride to an insanely high and breathtaking view.
learning. playing.
being. seeing.
laughter. tears. camwow. salt water swims. underwater shooting.
magic.
beauty.
connections.
grace.

i was there, in the desert of palm springs.
i am now here, in maine, home.
safe, sound, and so very full.

hi.
xo

4 comments:

Beth said...

So glad you went. So glad you are home safe and sound.

Beth

Paige said...

Now I don't need to write a blog post. I'll just link to yours and say "same here". Except for the Maine part : ) So wonderful spending those beautiful days with you.

lisa said...

oh my! the oasis slide show! love it so much.

Best Breast Cancer Hospital India said...

good work, I will consider your tips