what i want to remember about you at 8:
- 8 was the year you conquered a few fears.
- you learned how to ride your bike solo and we went on our first ever family bike ride.
- by the end of last summer you were tackling the bigger ocean waves right along side your brother on your boogie board.
- you cut 8 inches off your hair and donated it to pantene's beautiful lengths to help make a wig for patients fighting cancer
- you were ladybug girl for halloween
- we moved into a house of our own and welcomed a puppy into our family.
- you discovered taylor swift
- you mastered your cartwheel
- you dyed your hair purple... then blue... then more purple.
- you danced in the nutcracker
- a photo of you sledding was in our local newspaper
- you ran for class president
- became a great partner in the kitchen wanting to help cook and bake more
- learned how to hand sew, needlepoint and latch hook
- you love to draw, dance, sing, play and laugh your big laugh (i hope you ALWAYS do)
- you still ADORE all things tiny
- we may need an extension on our house for all your beanie boos
- you are an amazing speller/story writer and all around student
i asked a few questions this morning while bouncing on your bed exclaiming today is your last day of eight!!! eight is great!!!!! (she asked me to stop bouncing) :)
what's your favorite color? BLUE AND YELLOWtomorrow you wake to a new year around the sun.
what's your favorite song? SUGAR (by Maroon 5)
your lucky number is 3
what's your favorite food? SPAGHETTI
what's your favorite subject at school? SCIENCE
happy birthday eve sweet girl.
i love you.