Wednesday, October 01, 2008

29 gifts

It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.”     - Mother Teresa

today is the start of my 29 day giving challenge, 29 gifts.  thank you to my blogging sister~friend andie for posting about the challenge a few days back.  it is simply being mindful of everyday giving no matter how big or small the gesture.  my wheels have been turning since i read all about the challenge, and i will share a little of what i, and  we as a family, have given.  
interested?  go here, 29gifts.

4 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

sounds like fun. good luck with your challenge.

Leacayoungart said...

I checked out the site and have to say thank you for posting this. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have a friend with MS just like this woman she is struggling and needs something. I am going to tell her about this right away.

thanks!

Leslie said...

Very cool! I know you'll give some wonderful things...

Anonymous said...

I heart you so much! Seriously.