- so many sweet birthday wishes thanks to the web! facebook~flickr~bloggers~emails~ i truly could not have been lifted any higher that day, it was a cloud of love.
- surprise packages in the mail filled with love for me.
- fabulous new photo books to devour.
- nice family birthday dinner with pecan pie and lemon buttermilk cake (yep 2 desserts. lucky girl i am).
- a date night with my man to our favorite restaurant (props to my mom for the volunteer childcare for a whole night! xo).
- all the fabulous comments on my birthday post here with GREAT ideas for my "one to grow on". it will be so hard to choose a winner. you have til sunday pm to leave me a comment there and win a prize!
- flare friday equipped with sun.
- a day that reached 43 degrees.
- filling my bird feeder in my bare feet. (on my deck, but hey this is HUGE people!)
- the sound of melting snow dripping off my roof.
- seeing the fattest robin in my bush beside my house today.
- feeding the seagulls with toddlers.
- watching how much they love each other.
yes these have been the last 3 days for me.
nothing but wonderful things.
what a way to end out the week and the month of February.
i plan on riding this wave straight into march.
happy friday everyone.
may your weekend be a sweet one. XO