Tuesday, June 03, 2014

first ever

tonight we loaded up all four bikes and hit the trail together.
our first official family bike ride ever.
i have been dreaming of this day.
excited to make this part of our routine as a family.
so proud of my girl who out pedaled us all tonight.
go casey go!!!!
june you are off to an amazing start!


Kimberly June said...

That looks like so much fun! Our family hasn't done a bike ride together in forever... I've got to get our bikes summer ready!

Cathy said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember these day with our boys. xoxo

Clairie said...

I remember our first bike trips, I was very excited because I felt that we are becoming a real family. Well, the kids are growing up and they are in the age of "doing things individually": Linda is into modern dances and she wants to become a professional dancer, Mike found a surprising hobby: archery. I didn't know anything about this sport; it seemed to be really dangerous but as I see now, it's a quite peaceful activity, very good for concentration. We support our kids but I'm also missing our great trips, thank you for bringing me back these beautiful memories...

Caitlin | belong with wildflowers said...

What a wonderful "first" to delight in! I still look back fondly on family back rides when I was kid. Hope you all had fun!